Saturday, August 23, 2014

Fitch Affirms Denmark at 'AAA'; Outlook Stable


Fitch Affirms Denmark at 'AAA'; Outlook Stable


(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, August 22 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Denmark's Long-term foreign and local currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) at 'AAA' with Stable Outlooks. The issue ratings on Denmark's ...


With two golds on day 5, Denmark takes the lead in European Champs medal table


Jeannette Ottesen’s big 100 fly win pushed her home nation of Denmark to the top of the European Championship medal tables with two days to go. Great Britain’s Adam Peaty has crashed onto the world scene this year, and his rise continued at the ...


Giant Lego house coming to Denmark


Sorry, California. Apologies, Florida. The real LegoLand is coming to Denmark. The Lego House, due to open sometime in 2016, is a 130,000 square foot building designed to look like the distinctive building brick that will serve as an interactive playhouse ...


the lost country


you know, now, I try to move to Europe, I try to become closer to foreigners, I try to write in english more, I can translate any phrase or idioma, but... to explain nuances of russian quotes I have to explain from which film\book\person it came, and here I crash with... you know nothing. Nothing fr ...


the lost country


you know, now, I try to move to Europe, I try to become closer to foreigners, I try to write in english more, I can translate any phrase or idioma, but... to explain nuances of russian quotes I have to explain from which film\book\person it came, and here I crash with... you know nothing. Nothing fr ...


the lost country


you know, now, I try to move to Europe, I try to become closer to foreigners, I try to write in english more, I can translate any phrase or idioma, but… to explain nuances of russian quotes I have to explain from which film\book\person it came, and here I crash with… you know nothing. Nothing from s ...


The Brightest Bulbs Dim The Fastest


Not every sausage is the quickest. An interesting piece helps reinforce that which is readily observable to any who wish to see the truth of the matter: The most pessimistic explanation as to why humans seem to be becoming less intelligent is that we have effectively reached our intellectual peak. B ...


Journey Stockholm – Malmö – Copenhagen


Hot. Sick. Hungover. That’s all I remember. Beautiful large bridge and wind farm between Malmö, Sweden and Copenhagen, Denmark. Drifting along in the train… Malmö: Generic historic building: Subway. No balloons allowed in subway! Had to be done. This is the restaurant in an IKEA. I guess this is nor ...


Apple expands Volume Purchase Program to 16 new countries


Apple has just announced to developers that it has expanded the Volume Purchase program to 16 new countries. With the program, businesses and educational institutions can purchase numerous copies of apps and iBooks at one time. The expansion plans were originally announced last month. Heres the comp ...


Verbascum all over – across continents


When I went with the train from Cleveland to Boston with Amtrak, sitting in my overalls, I saw out of the window and discovered that Verbascum is all over! my favorite plant and very accidentally I found some seeds :) so perhaps next year I’ll have an American Verbascum side by side with a verbascum ...


This week on Dezeen


This week we published a Champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast, new images of Zaha Hadid’s Wangiing Soho complex (pictured), and a conceptual trainer designed to reference the work of Charles and Ray Eames. Read on for more architecture and design highlights from the past seven days, pl ...


Women Deliver 2016 Global Conference For Copenhagen


The 2016 Women Deliver Global Conference will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark to strategize on how to make sure that investments in girls and women become a priority at the national and global levels. The conference, the fourth triennial global meeting will be the largest gathering on girls’ and wome ...


Apple adds 16 new countries to Volume Purchase Program


Apple has added 16 new countries and regions to the App Store’s Volume Purchasing Program today that allows businesses and schools to purchase mass quantities of a single app in just one purchase, and distribute it among multiple students or employees. The list of new countries joining the program i ...



Search News