Thursday, September 11, 2014

Traffic resumes on bridge linking Denmark, Sweden


Traffic resumes on bridge linking Denmark, Sweden


Traffic on the Oresund Bridge linking Copenhagen of Denmark with Swedish coastal city of Malmo has resumed after a brief closure due to power outages on Tuesday night, police confirmed. A spokesman with the Copenhagen City Police Station told Xinhua that ...


Days Information 11 September 2014


Thursday sunrise (Stuttgart) at 6:55 in the morning, 7:46 in the evening sunset, daylight 12 hours and 51 minutes, 37 KW 254 days waning moon, surprising victory, Burns night in Darmstadt, Terror in the United States, Rolling Stones in Münster, Birthday: Brian De Palma, wanted, most wanted Nikita Kh ...


I'm tried and Bored...


Today was a good day I guess. I can't sleep right now because I really want to finish a few pages of my book. I feel like I'm wasting my life away being so bored. Monday I got 3 teeth taken out because I have to have room for my braces(bottom). I have stitches on the right side.. but I think I have ...


Western Michigan Broncos Executive AnoChrome Men’s Watch


Western Michigan Broncos Executive AnoChrome Men’s Watch Time To Add A Duplicate Enjoy To Blank Stir up the cuff of your shirt, do you obtain there is a blank position? Sure, it is the look at that you are lacking at the moment. Watches are now one particular of the necessary accessories for men. So ...



Search News