Monday, June 7, 2010

How to buy from US stores, when I you live in Denmark

How to buy from US stores, when I you live in Denmark?
Hi! I'm from Denmark, and I've actually bought from US stores, lots of times, but this time, I'm kinda' lost. There is this hoodie, I've totally fallen in love with (Embelished Animal Hoodie), but I can't buy it other places than here; http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jsp?categoryId=451&productId=21522&color=GREY&altImageId=1 And when I try to buy it from there, it won't accept my Zip-Code, even though I've pressed "Armed Forces Europe" under "State", and then there is this thing with APO/FPO Military address which I seriously don't get, so please, can't anybody help me, 'cause I can't find the "Wonder-Hoodie" anywhere else.
Fashion & Accessories - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You will probably need to call in an order. The East Coast stores are open right now. Try calling one in New York just dial 00-1-518-862-1998 or pick another New York store. Ask them how to do it or whom you should call. APO/FPO are military addresses and are still shipped through military postage after leaving US postage so they would not apply to you.





Read more discussions :

Search News