Monday, February 14, 2011

If you could live in any country besides your own, where would you live

If you could live in any country besides your own, where would you live?
You have an unlimited supply of money, so living costs, the cost of food, clothing, etc. DOESN'T MATTER. I'd live in Denmark or Estonia :)
Polls & Surveys - 16 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Japan or Australia
2 :
England. I would do anything to live there :D
3 :
Sweden
4 :
germany, and actually i will move there when im older :)
5 :
Canada
6 :
the netherlands
7 :
france
8 :
germany.
9 :
Japan, Germany or Switzerland. n_n
10 :
somewhere in italy
11 :
London
12 :
Australia
13 :
Canada
14 :
Canada
15 :
Iceland.
16 :
Well, having been an expat, I know that you never truly know a country and its culture before you've lived there. Looking back, I probably did not truly know Switzerland until I had lived there for 4 years. I'm back in Denmark again. If I had an unlimited supply of money and had to find somewhere else to live, I'd probably make a short list (Azores, Ireland, New Zealand, France), spend some months in each country and then decided which one to give it a go in.




Read more discussions :

Search News