Thursday, June 14, 2012

Who here has relatives in Denmark

Who here has relatives in Denmark?
I was just wondering becuase im half Danish and my dad, grandma,cousins,uncle,aunt are all from denmark and living in Denmark right now
Denmark - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I probably have.. I'm Norwegian (which is in Scandinavia, so is Denmark and Sweden). I've been there many times, and its beautiful there. Were you wondering about something?
2 :
Not yet, but after I get married half my family will be in Denmark. My fiance is Danish, so I'll be gaining inlaws, plus 3 brothers-in-law, and numerous aunts and uncles and such.
3 :
Im danish, so most my relatives are danish.
4 :
I don't have any relatives in Denmark. I don't like the KÄ°ng myself. He cheats on poker





Read more discussions :

Search News