Monday, September 22, 2014

A favourite place


A favourite place


I haven't participated in far too long, so I hope you'll take me back! ;o) Here is one of my favourite places, Ristinge beach on Langeland island, Denmark. I get there only about once every other year or less, but I've been there since my childhood and this is also the place I withdraw to to meditat ...


Bang & Olufsen hard graft Leather Accessories Collection


Denmark’s top audio-visual equipment brand Bang & Olufsen, with British popular leather accessories brand hard graft, to launch B & O PLAY H6, Form 2i and H3 headset leather accessories. Three exclusive custom protective bag, followed the hard graft iconic Italian quality leather, bring different sh ...


U.S. women’s basketball team loses to France


Third-seeded Ana Ivanovic of Serbia beat second-seeded Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark 6-2, 7-6 (7-2) to win the Pan Pacific Open in Tokyo. “The key for me was coming forward to the net,” Ivanovic said. “She is a great offensive player and gets a lot ...



Search News