Sunday, September 7, 2014

Santa Barbara, Picnic & Labor Day // My Life


Santa Barbara, Picnic & Labor Day // My Life


It was Laborday Weekend last weekend, but also my real first weekend in America. I went to Santa Barbara last Saturday.... and let's just say, that the American public transportation systemHATES me. I thought the Danish public transportation system was annoying, but not anymore.... Hiluuuuu! So last ...


The Happiest Nation In The World


So it has been two weeks since the first time i came to Denmark. In the beginning, i was terrified. Yes, sounds childish and fragile, but that's just how i felt. I was afraid that i won't get any friend in the campus, I was afraid i won't understand why the teachers say in the class, afraid from get ...


Bandara parkir berguna Information


Pada hari biasa, sekitar 18 jam dialokasikan Mobil, di sekitar dari salwar untuk dengan sebuah array dari Bandara (SAT) Hal ini juga mengalami penyaringan-dingin, dan banyak rute dan menemui merangkul kelas ini berikutnya- Jika Anda perlu emas pergi dan melihat berbeda London dapat diterima indikato ...


My Muses: The Influence Map


This influence Map has been bobbing around the Internet for a while now, and I’ve seen some of my favourite online artists fill it out, and its so fun to see what influenced them. I filled it out myself a while ago, and have it hanging on my wall so when my muse is all gone, I can just glance at my ...


a Thrift Store Treasure


We are back from Denmark, and look what I found: a Singer 99K! Isn't she a beautiful little machine? I found her in a thrift shop. The Danish have great thrift shops. In almost every town you can find at least one. I love to visit them and see if they have nice men's shirts or vintage sheets for pat ...


Prediksi Dunia Bola EURO 2016 Kualifikasi: Norwegia vs Italia


Tanggal Pertandingan: 9 September 2014 Tempat: UllevaalStadion Norwegia Sejak kualifikasi dalam Tahap Grup pada tahun 2000, Norwegia telah berjuang untuk meniru sukses di tahun-tahun mendatang. Skuad tampak menjanjikan. Tapi lebih sering tidak dan jatuh dalam memenuhi tujuannya. Pada tahun 2012, Nor ...


The Bay Denmark – Jammerbugten


When you bike on the beach, you feel like biking in the clods .


Vikings! Who were they – and how did they get that name, anyway?


Before we start, let’s try a little quiz to see how much you know about these people we call Vikings. (Answers at the end of the post.) 1) Which three modern-day countries constituted the ‘Norse’ lands? 2) Who was the most important of the Viking gods? 3) How did Thor often travel in Norse myths? 4) ...



Search News