Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What type of shoes would I need if I were to live a year in Denmark

What type of shoes would I need if I were to live a year in Denmark?
I'll be living in Denmark for 10 months starting in 17 days. Right now I have hightop kicks, but I got told by my parents (Who have never left the country (I live in Australia)) that I'll need all these padded waterproof shoes and stuff. But then I got told by a friend who lived in Germany for a year that it's not really needed to have all that ridiculous stuff. What do I need to know Yahoo'ers?
Denmark - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you probably don't need the padded waterproof things that much but you should have a pair of shoes that are higher quality and more supportive than the hightop kicks your already have.
2 :
shoes for the winter and then summer shoes... personally i wear sneakers all year round.. no problem
3 :
A pair of Snow shoes would have helped a couple of weeks ago HA HA. A good pair of water proof ones, may be useful for the next few months then trainers, or "normal shoes" RR
4 :
I believe that you must need to wear Green Dunlop thermo bots help will walking to the hill or stone place where there is up down stone which make all bots tidy or tole but Green Dunlop thermo will not be tidy but it will help you to balance you and it is safety to you by gating hurt, use this boat it is good for you.......
5 :
normal sneakers for summer and spring, and some you can wear in rain and a little bit of snow during winter and fall
6 :
Good water-proof, all-weather shoes. If you're going to Copenhagen or Ã…rhus or one of the cities, you'll need walking shoes. The weather is not extreme, but you'll do best with nice all-weather shoes. I lived in Copenhagen for a year and I saw people wearing: - Boots (fashionable ones, especially. I bet you can get stylish all-weather boots) - All-stars - Sneakers But you're not going to the Arctic, so you don't need to go overboard. A nice pair of boots and a nice pair of regular walking shoes would be more than enough.

Search News