Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What are some types of candy that are only sold in America

What are some types of candy that are only sold in America?
I'm looking for something to give to my friend's little siblings that live in Denmark. Last time I visited them their family gave me some delicious danish candy and I'd like to give them some American candy in return. Any suggestions?
Other - Food & Drink - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Skittles, star bursts, Hersey, Twizzlers, Crunch Mr Goodbar Butter finger tootsie candy Bubble tape anything with cookie dough Salt water taffy Lifesavers Jolly Rancher Reeses and Oreos (sold limited in DK, and are expensive) The list could go on :) There are pretty strict laws on candy in Denmark, for instance, Skittels were taken of the market and is illegal to sell in Denmark because of additives... I think Skittles, hersey, oreos, Reeses and cookie dough are the best choices, because people know what it is, yet it is still different from what they offer in Denmark.
2 :
Oh there are just so many! I live in Canada but anyone is able to buy most of the same candies available in US. Since I go to different countries every now and then, I bring candies to my friends & family. Most popular candies I've given so far are any kind of sour gummy products such as sour patch, sour peach gummies. People love those! Also, many countries don't have caramel filled chocolates such as caramilk. They're 2nd popular candies to bring. 3rd is Taffy. Snickers, Oreo, KitKat are pretty easy to get anywhere else so they're not that rare. So, getting like musketeers, cookies in creme, Rolo are great and they're popular for people who likes chocolates more than gummies. Also, some people really love licorice. It's an acquired taste for some, but it's good to throw some of those in. I hope this helps!





Read more discussions :

Search News