Monday, June 21, 2010

how can I find email address of my brother (faramarz javanmardi)that live in denmark hedersleve

how can I find email address of my brother (faramarz javanmardi)that live in denmark hedersleve?
I am Farhad Javanmardi the little brother of Faramarz Javanmardi.I am From Iran. I searching for my brother that we haven't any news of him for a long times.and I can find only this address of him :Hiort Lorenzens Vej 60 2. nr 6 6100 Haderslev denmark -I send him a letter but don't sure that he can receive that then I like know email address of him. if you can please help me about that . I realy worry about him . I ,my wife and two my kids very like that know about him.or have some picture of him . thank you for your attention sinsurly yours Farhad Javanmardi
Denmark - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If Your brother lives on that address and your letter actually has reached the Danish postal service ( sure it left Iran??) then he will get the letter.
2 :
I tried looking up the name and address for you, but there doesn't seem to be anyone of that name living there. Nor could I find that exact name elsewhere in Denmark. I only checked two websites though, and they can be checked a little more thoroughly. Try to take a look at this website, the first box (hvem/hvad) is who/what and the second (hvor) is where. http://www.degulesider.dk/vbw/oplysningen/index.jsp Another possibility is this website: http://www.krak.dk/Person.aspx It is also possible to contact the municipality for the information, but that is something you may have to do in person and for a fee. The fee is not very large, but if it does have to be in person, then I would imagine that's a problem. I just chose a random service center, that you can try to call, if nothing else works for you, at least you can always try asking them. Phone number: +45 8940 2222 Here's the information specifically for Haderslev: Haderslev Kommune Gåskærgade 26-28 6100 Haderslev Phone number: +45 74 34 34 34 E-mail: post@haderslev.dk They're open from 9-3 local time all weekdays. I wish you the best of luck in finding your brother.





Read more discussions :

Search News