Sunday, May 1, 2011

Why are Germans so good at driving

Why are Germans so good at driving?
I grew up in Denmark, and I currently live in the U.S. In Denmark, people drive pretty nicely, but there are a few idiots who drive very aggressively. In the U.S., it is horrible, I think. People here don't get that the left lane is the fast lane. They change lanes unsafely, and don't follow the rules overall. I have been to Germany a lot of times, and I noticed that they drive beautifully. My question is... why?
Safety - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The left lane is the fast lane?
2 :
Because Americans Are Careless Now
3 :
Last year a german tourist ran a red light and killed a good friend of mine on his motorcycle. There is no nationality that drives better or worse (except asians) and the left lane is not always the speeding lane. There are so many cars on the roads in NJ there is no way to try to speed and there are so little cars in lets say, wyoming, that you can speed all you want.
4 :
I think it has to do with the lack of speed limits for German drivers on the Autobahn.





Read more discussions :

Search News