Thursday, July 14, 2011

In need of any Australian/Danish people who have been or lived in Denmark for an extended period of time

In need of any Australian/Danish people who have been or lived in Denmark for an extended period of time!?
Howdy, I am currently a senior student doing the subject Society & Culture. As part of my assessment, I am to research Danish Society & Culture and am seeking any Australians from any age whom are willing to provide information on their stay in Denmark. I am conducting a short interview which I am hoping will increase the accuracy of my results & can be answered online. This interview will not breach anyones privacy as it's nothing personal, just basic questions on Danish society in general. Anything at all will be extremely helpful. Cheers.
Denmark - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
why do you need to be australian?
2 :
My mom is 100% Danish, and she can tell you anything. E-mail me with some questions, and I will reply with her answers. :) e-mail - incubusss123@yahoo.com





Read more discussions :

Search News