Saturday, April 14, 2012

According to my girl friend i speak Cratian / serbian while sleeping does this mean i

According to my girl friend i speak Cratian / serbian while sleeping does this mean i?
According to my girl friend i speak Croatian / serbian while sleeping does this mean that's my main language? i am fucked up when it comes to that, i am from Cro/serbia live in Denmark but when i am thinking i am thinking in English 70% of the time Danish 20% and almost never in Croatian..... any explanation to this ;P ?
Languages - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It just means that Croatian/Serbian is floating around in your subconscious mind and only gets a chance to come out when your conscious mind is dormant.
2 :
Croatian is your initial or foundation language so it seems to be predominant when there are no other influences.
3 :
Personally, I think it means you need to learn how to spell better.





Read more discussions :

Search News