Monday, May 7, 2012

Can I move to another country, if I'm a refugee in Denmark

Can I move to another country, if I'm a refugee in Denmark?
I've lived in Denmark for almost 8 years, and I'm not a danish citizen. Can I move or immigrate to another country in Europe, if I'm a refugee. I've planned to move to Norway, UK or Switzerland. If someone knows to this, so please answer or mail me: iman.jensen@yahoo.com or jenim@forum.dk
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Your question is not explicit. Are you travelling to other european country as a visitor? or just to apply again as a refugee? You have the right to travel around on your refugee status, but if you need to settle down there, you would need to upgrade your status. And more importantly, what is your native country, and are you still travelling on that passport? Why don't you integrate first as a danish, and naturalised. This would give you opportunity to live and work elsewhere in Europe. Always try to be decent anf forthright with immigration issues. If you are caught on the wrong side, you may be deported or banished or even have your refugee status cancelled.
2 :
If u have strong documents as a refugee, U can move another country.





Read more discussions :

Search News