Wednesday, April 7, 2010

How can I legally live in Denmark for a few years?

How can I legally live in Denmark for a few years?
I'm an american recent college grad with a few years of work experience, but probably not enough to land me a real job in Denmark, what's the best method of staying in Denmark for up to 2-3 years? Preferably without paying for school or a volunteer program. Preferably making a little money... Any methods of finding work that are generous with work visas? Good au pair programs? Free volunteer programs? Tricks to landing a job? Loop holes? My fiancee is starting school and she's not old enough for marriage to grant me residency, and I'm desperately trying to move to Copenhagen. Any help would be much appreciated!!!
Denmark - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You will need a work permit and a job - as simple as that :-) it will be a lot easier to get a job, if you speak Danish. You do not write what your work experience is, so it is difficult to give you any advice of where to look.






Read more discussions :

Search News