Sunday, October 14, 2012

Can I remeber a Language that I forgot when I was 6 years old

Can I remeber a Language that I forgot when I was 6 years old?
When I was younger I used to live in Denmark. At around the age of six my parents migrated to the Uk. As I was quite young then I learnt fluent english in about 8 months and forgot Danish at the same time. If I start learning danish again at the age of 16 will it come naturally to me. Thank You any answer will be helpful.
Words & Wordplay - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes. By the way, if you learnt fluent English, what is the definition of remeber?
2 :
While you will have to learn the structure and vocabulary of Danish, you will have an advantage in that you will be able to pronounce it with a native accent if you were fluent at the age of 6.
3 :
Hay Yasmin, At the age of your six,you did not know the danish language very well and that is why you forgot that language when you were in UK at the same time.So nobody can assure you that again the language of danish will go to you naturally.But don't worry & no matters how it comes,important how you talent are to learn it.





Read more discussions :

Search News