Friday, December 7, 2012

What is a good daily facial and body routine for someone who has sensitive skin and acne

What is a good daily facial and body routine for someone who has sensitive skin and acne?
I am 16 years old. I don't know the steps for taking care my skin really. Normally I just wash my face throughout the day and just use an egg mask. When I take a shower I just use body lotion. If I added more to my routine will it improve my skin or just irritate it more. I am not sure how it works.. No my mom never taught me.. lol..... I read about scrubs and cleansing or toner.. and moisterize.. I don't know where to start. You can suggest me some good products but I don't think that will help for now and the fact that I live in Denmark lol. Just share me what you do daily with your skin... or what would be good for my skin type... like 1. cleanse. 2. scrub 3. toner????..... Thanks it advanced!!! <3 <3 <3
Other - Skin & Body - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well, you want to use a line of skin care made for your skin type. Then I would wash, tone and moisturize. I would also exfoliate once a week. For your body, wash well and moisturize.
2 :
if you have oily skin, wash your face atleast 2-3 times a day.. make sure that the products your using are safe for your skin and non-comedogenic.. you can also use masks... clean and clear has products especially made for acne.. check this sites for tips and advices for your condition.. www.smartskincare.com they also have homemade remedies for different skin types.. goodluk..
3 :
Here is your answer! I have been through this before, and after years of experimenting with products and using Google I have found the answer. You have to (1) Cleanse, (2) Tone, and (3) Moisturize your face every morning and night. Because your skin is sensitive, I have three nice products that should work magic for your skin! I have been using them for over a year now, and they are just wonderful and inexpensive! (1) Cleanse - Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser for Sensitive Skin. (2) Tone - Clean & Clear Sensitive Skin Deep Cleaning Astringent. (3) Moisturize - Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion with SPF 15 for Sensitive Skin. You should really try this new routine out. Hopefully it will work out for you and the results will be heaven sent!





Read more discussions :

Search News