Sunday, November 21, 2010

What are the guys like in Denmark

What are the guys like in Denmark?
What is their thoughts about sex? What interests them the most? What are their behaviors? Around women? I live in Denmark and it sure is a whole different world.. I am always warned to watch out for guys and it's so true.. they touch (which is considered rude where I used to live) and it's like girl vs. guy kind of relationship... instead of human beings talking to each other.. I mean I could never be one of the "guys" if I wanted to join their conversation... I want to have some guy friends.. how's that even possible? lol....
Denmark - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yup i know what you mean....me and my husband fought about that when i first started dating him...just takes finding the right person who is open and who's friends accept you too. Especially the sports area. He thought i wanted to go cause i wanted to bug him...but they don't understand that in the states where i am from girls....mostly the cool girls so its said loooove sports and go along with their boyfriends, have sports parties and play sports..u just have to slowly drag them into it with you. ONce they see you are one of the guys and can have that relationship its no problem. But they still need to be respected and have their guy time and your girl time. But i'm guessing you are also having a hard time breaking into the circle of friends with the girls. Im still working on that one. But its much easier with the guys
2 :
omg they r soo fit, and most of them healthy and althletic, i want to move to denmark when im older





Read more discussions :

Search News