Thursday, September 25, 2014

Maersk to invest billions, reap savings, but no cash for shareholders


Maersk to invest billions, reap savings, but no cash for shareholders


COPENHAGEN (Reuters) – Denmark’s A.P. Moller-Maersk said on Wednesday it would invest billions of dollars in new ships, reap hundreds of millions in savings and announced valuable contracts for its drilling rigs. But shares of the world’s largest ...


Sylvatica - Evil Seeds


Страна: Denmark Стиль: Folk / Melodic Death Metal


One By One, Peru's Circus Animals Are Being Freed


By Melissa Cronin 22 September 2014 Life took a drastic change for nine circus lions in Peru this week, when they were each freed from a life in captivity. As part of a massive move to free the country’s circus animals, rescuers placed the lions in a quarantine facility to prepare them for their eve ...


Lately I’ve been…


… At Louisiana, A danish museum with some amazing exhibitions by Olafur Eliasson and Emil Nolde. I was wearing my Saint Tropez Jeans and my new fur. …. Eating sushi at “Sticks and sushi”, favorite place ever! And wearing my new fur, it’s sooo cold in Denmark at the moment so a warm jacket is necessa ...


spoken-not-written: adriofthedead: ittygittydiddynator: balls-...


> spoken-not-written: adriofthedead: ittygittydiddynator: balls-deep-in-idjits: notyouraverageloser: rah-b-loved: inkyblacknight: paradoxsocks: ihavemjolnirinmypants: withoutapresspass: cyborglovesong: UNITEDSTATESCANADAMEXICOPANAMALKFHDSHFSDKJCNOIDSUHFISUFN:SD I AM GOING TO MAKE LEARNING THIS ...


I am so heartbroken by the convo I just had with my cuz


holycheeseandcrackers: villainny: karmaplus: I Asked my 9 year old cousin Emma if she wanted to be on the phone with me when she watched DW tonight. She’s only allowed to stay up late when DW is on - it’s on an hour later here in Denmark, timezones yo. (she has watched all episodes in the past year ...


I am so heartbroken by the convo I just had with my cuz


I am so heartbroken by the convo I just had with my cuz: villainny: karmaplus: I Asked my 9 year old cousin Emma if she wanted to be on the phone with me when she watched DW tonight. She’s only allowed to stay up late when DW is on - it’s on an hour later here in Denmark, timezones yo. (she has watc ...


sell cvv,dumps,pin atm , track 1& , wu transfer, western union,egift,paypal,fullz in


sell cvv,dumps,pin atm , track 1&2 , wu transfer, western union,egift,paypal,fullz info , pass vbv , rdp - Hello all customer - If you need CVV please contact my Gmail : itvnnseller@gmail.com - I'm seller best and alway sell CC fresh with hight balance. - And i have software do bug account bank and ...


sell cvv,dumps,pin atm , track 1& , wu transfer, western union,egift,paypal,fullz in


sell cvv,dumps,pin atm , track 1&2 , wu transfer, western union,egift,paypal,fullz info , pass vbv , rdp - Hello all customer - If you need CVV please contact my Gmail : itvnnseller@gmail.com - I'm seller best and alway sell CC fresh with hight balance. - And i have software do bug account bank and ...


100 Reasons NOT To Kill Yourself


1. We would miss you. 2. It’s not worth the regret. Either by yourself if you failed or just simply left scars, or the regret everyone else feels by not doing enough to help you. 3. It does get better. Believe it or not it will eventually get better. Sometimes you have to go through the storm to get ...


Staying in the zone


This is definitely not a drum video. What it is is a video of flutist Yukie Ota at the Carl Nielsen International Flute Competition in Denmark and it's a incredible display concentration, determination, grace-under-fire and some beautiful flute playing. I find it pretty incredible how Ota is able to ...



Search News