Tuesday, September 9, 2014

mist over Helsingør, Denmark, 1986


mist over Helsingør, Denmark, 1986


The sea is not far to the right. In the center is a Henschel built ME class diesel-electric being used in push-pull service at the time. This is a terminal station. See earlier posts.


Successful summer sewing: Maria Denmark Tanktop-Maxidress Hack


Readers, I’ve over-indulged in sewing this summer. I feel like I sewed almost manically, and for quite a few deadlines, and once late August rolled round, breathed a sigh of relief at turning my back on my sewing machine. This week, I’m mainly sewing very short, straight lines, if at all. I’m trying ...


Iceberg – Aarhus, Denmark


[ Sources] Building: Iceberg Location: Aarhus, Denmark Architects: SeARCH , CEBRA , JDS , Louis Paillard Architects Completed: 2013 Engineer: Taekker Structural Engineer: Hami Consult Construction Company: NCC Construction Construction Manager: Andy Vann, Edna Luddecke, Heechan Park, Kristoffer Harl ...


QSL from Radio OZNRH


Quick reply from Radio OZNRH from Denmark. I heard snatches of music on 6263.5 kHz on Saturday night and sent audio files to the station to ask if it was them. Today I got the reply to say it was OZNRH. In his reply Ole said they are only using a 4m high vertical coil antenna but are increasing the ...



Search News