Thursday, May 7, 2009

Which country do you think is better to live in - Denmark or Germany

Which country do you think is better to live in - Denmark or Germany?
if you have any experience living in one of these countries I would like to hear it.
Denmark - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Since i am an overly nationalistic Dane, i will of course say Denmark... But most things are cheaper in Germany, so if economy is a big issue then Germany is the place. Yet if you do not speak any of the languages i would suggest Denmark, good English skills are very common (it is my impression that it more common than in Germany) and most foreign TV is subtitled in Danish, so you will be able watch English and American TV shows if you just ignore the subtitles, where in Germany they usually dub everything in German.
2 :
I am an Englishman living in Denmark. I have visited Germany before and Berlin is my favourite city in the world. More people in Denmark can speak English than in Germany, so it is easier to live here if you can't speak the native language. Things are a lot cheaper in Germany. I know people that drive to Germany every couple of months to stock up on beers, etc. because it is so much cheaper there, and I live on the island called Sjælland so it is quite a drive to get there. I'm pretty sure tax is a lot higher here but you do get what you pay for. Completely free university education, excellent health service, clean country, etc.





Read more discussions :

Search News