Friday, May 1, 2009

Best place to live, Denmark, Sweden or Finland

Best place to live, Denmark, Sweden or Finland?
Hi! I have to opportunity to work in one of those 3 beautiful country for a few years starting in spring 2009. My job will offer me and my future wife an above average living conditions in any of the three but I can't decide what country is best for us. Here is what interests us: - beautiful city (parks, old buildings, sights so see) - good public transportation (i don't mind using a bike but i think that when is raining or at winter is harder to go to work with a bike). I prefer the subway but that's because in my city (Bucharest) due to traffic is the fastest way to travel - recreation (parks, cinemas) - safety - health care (public or private) - tolerance towards immigrants - pollution Thank you!
Other - Europe - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
All your alternatives are good, but my choice would be Finland. Good public transportation, not too pricey country, completely safe and relatively immigrant-friendly (practically everybody speaks English)...
2 :
Oh boy, you won't have an above-average life conditions. Our lovely tax system will take care of that <3.
3 :
gothenburg, sweden great transportation get on a tram and it'll take u anywhere in gothenburg seeing as they use trams (electricity powered) theres hardly no pollution. safety - safe liseberg (one of the biggest theme parks in europe) a lot of cinemas, museums, football stadiums (soccer) sweden accept most immigrants in europe (per capita) most places are immigrant friendly apart from malmö which is a pretty racist city.
4 :
All 3 are good, but I would say Denmark is the best..




Read more discussions :

Search News