Monday, December 7, 2009

I live in Denmark, I use Yahoo calender. Week 53 is missing

I live in Denmark, I use Yahoo calender. Week 53 is missing!?
I live in Denmark, I use Yahoo calender. Week 53 is missing! In Denmark, we have week 53 in 2009. But Yahoo calender only has 52. How can I change that? Do I really have to close my yahoo account and use Outlook! Best regards Maja. live in Denmark, I use Yahoo calender. Week 53 is missing! In Denmark, we have week 53 in 2009. But Yahoo calender only has 52. How can I change that? Do I really have to close my yahoo account and use Outlook! It does not help to change time zone... Best regards Maja. It does not help to change time zone.
Address Book & Calendar - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try changing your Time Zone. Click the calendar tab from the top of your yahoo mail page. Click Options at the upper right. Click on "General Preferences. Scroll down to the Date and Time section. Click the blue down arrow to select your country. Click Save. Please note: Yahoo is on US/Canada Pacific time for all mail in the US. It's GMT -8:00 US/Canada Pacific.




Read more discussions :

Search News