Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Do you like to get a lot of attention from men

Do you like to get a lot of attention from men?
I live in denmark and i usually get quite a reasonable amount of attention from men, they whistle and look but that is it (i am not boasting please, but i am good looking girl with blond hair blue eys), i went to itali and got VERY much attention from men, all the time, very very very much, whistle, look, stranger talking to me and very touchy!!!! But i dont mind this, i like attention it makes me feel nice:D What ab out you?
Singles & Dating - 16 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
All women want attention and for men to remind them that they are attractive.
2 :
not a fan personally
3 :
ilovemyself.com
4 :
unless they are really pervy about it, otherwise its just flattering.
5 :
I don't like a lot of attention. I am very busty and that is usually the focus of male attention. I like looking and feeling good, but I really don't like the staring and rude comments at all.
6 :
Of course. Who doesn't? If they tell you that they don't..they are lyin.
7 :
yea i get a lot of attention and i LOVE IT!!!
8 :
im a guy so i dont get much attraction from other guys but my girl does!! she gets TOO MUCH attraction.. all of the guys i know has a thing for her!! i am not exaggerating, even my brother likes her!! and i hate it that everyone looks at her even when im around so im always on "protective mode"!!
9 :
places like italy and turkey see women with blonde hair blue eyes very attractive like godesses because they only have true turkish and italy women that have dark features. its ok to like it a little bit but not too much you dont want to attract the wrong sort. i agree people should be happy with the way they look but theres a difference between being happy and loving themselves way too much dont fall into the trap.
10 :
I only want it from my man. If I had doubts about whether or not other men find me atrractive, I'd probably want it from others as well.
11 :
yes, its nice to get attention from men, it makes you feel good, but to much attention isnt good either. :-)
12 :
I like this kind of attention from guys too. I may be shallow, but it's both fun and reassuring. I had a similar kind of experience in Italy: the guys there are so overt, particularly at the beach!
13 :
As long as its not in a pervy or creepy way then yeah male attention is always good! who doesn't like to be made to feel attractive!? :-)
14 :
yeah, makes you feel more actractive :) x
15 :
Every time I go someplace exotic, I get attention from men (more of it recently, mainly because I was 7 when I started travelling during the summer) and I kinda like it as long as they're not creepy old men and they don't try talking to me.
16 :
Yes, i do get it maybe a bit TOO MUCH.. i get it where i live and also wherever i travel.. i like the attention at times but it bothers me a lot when old people tries to talk to me or whatever and i even get followed by guys at times..





Read more discussions :

Search News