Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How do I get a map of a european country

How do I get a map of a european country?
I used to live in denmark and was wondering how to get in contact with my friends there. I dont have no phone # or addresses any more. I was on Yahoo!DK. but it was in danish lang. how do I get it translated to english text?
Denmark - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Google maps or google earth or buy a maps from any bookstore search their names and address in www.gulesider.dk
2 :
If you are looking for a map of Denmark you should try www.krak.dk (since you were talking about how to contact your friends in DK). I don't know if there is an English version in krak but it should be pretty easy to figure out
3 :
you can use google translate,the link is : http://www.google.com/translate_t :))






Read more discussions :

Search News